Rainbow Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Rainbow Dragon Academy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
The Real Lever10
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP - Signups I_vote_lcapPokemon Mystery Dungeon RP - Signups I_voting_barPokemon Mystery Dungeon RP - Signups I_vote_rcap 
Ab9999
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP - Signups I_vote_lcapPokemon Mystery Dungeon RP - Signups I_voting_barPokemon Mystery Dungeon RP - Signups I_vote_rcap 
Asuya Youkai
Kagatsuchi
SiegWar
Tvbeast
Mr.Alexio
Muh1
Aichi Sendou
(Aurora) Swampert
Latest topics
» I Have Returned!!
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP - Signups I_icon_minitimeby SoulSilver Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:17 pm

» Yo its Swampert
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP - Signups I_icon_minitimeby The Real Lever10 Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:57 am

» My final goodbye
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP - Signups I_icon_minitimeby (Aurora) DarkFlair1 Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:32 pm

» Hello.....
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP - Signups I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:01 am

» Ramsiel's GFX Shop
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP - Signups I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:10 am

» so what's the next CoTW gonna be XDXDXDXD lool
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP - Signups I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:06 am

» got bored ;-;
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP - Signups I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:06 am

» Its been a while...
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP - Signups I_icon_minitimeby Oliver1212 Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:34 pm

» day 187 ;-;
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP - Signups I_icon_minitimeby GAJEEL Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:34 pm

» I'm Back!!!
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP - Signups I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:50 am

» merging request
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP - Signups I_icon_minitimeby bayar16 Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:42 am

» i guess im leaving to :(
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP - Signups I_icon_minitimeby Bayar14 Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:04 pm

Affiliations
free forum

free forum

free forum

Similar topics

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP - Signups

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Real Lever10
Admin
Admin
The Real Lever10

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP - Signups Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP - Signups   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP - Signups I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 1:04 am

For anyone who does not already know, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Rescue Team (red and blue) is a game off branch from the original Pokemon. In this game you played as the a pokemon in a pokemon world after you were transformed from a human and got amnesia. Your goal was to figure out why you turned into a pokemon so that you may figure out how to one day return to the human world. During the treck you grew in strength and care by making a rescue team and helping stranger pokemon from town and outside town. Now we have an RP for it.

Note that we are not following the story of any pokemon game or show, just merely using their ideas.

Your Name:

This can be the same as the pokemon you are. For example if you want to be a mudkip you can call yourself Mudkip.

Name of Pokemon:

We need to know what pokemon you are (provide a picture, this does not need to be in a spoiler unless it is extremely large. Legendary Pokemon are banned.

Level:

1-5 is the starting level

Current Move Set:

No TM's or HM's yet, so look on google for the moves you currently have. The best thing to do is the latest generation moveset that bulpabedia.com gives.

Brief Background:

Do not make it too dominant. Other people wish to be part of the RP too and do not wish for one person to be the center of attention due to extreme backgorunds. If you struggle with it, just say your pokemon's standard life and character traits.
Back to top Go down
https://rainbowdragonacademy.forumotion.com
The Real Lever10
Admin
Admin
The Real Lever10

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP - Signups   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP - Signups I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 12:16 am

Your Name: Treecko (will change with evolution)

Name of Pokemon: Treecko

Level: 5

Current Move Set:
Leer
Pound

Brief Background:

Treecko, as many others, likes to walk around with a twig in his mouth. The Capitol started to provide less and less, although expect more and more. When this happened Treecko and his family was suddenly neglected, picked on, and even threatened for being representatives of the Capitol. He normally could handle it until he went to his normal mile run track competition. His major opponent was a growlithe. Treecko was just about to run until growlithe cheated and let his flames catch Treecko. His family's house was burned down that day as well. His parents were representatives, they couldn't leave. They had a job to do despite prejudice. His anger for the growlithe and to figure out who else caused his family so much gives him fear and anger which has turned into hatred and suffering. It is impossible for him to forget, as he has a scar from the top left part of his head down below his left eye from growlithe's fire.

BTW I am the RP Principal for this RP, so this character will not actually be used for the rescue team portion.

Last edited by Lever10 on Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Asuya Youkai
Asuya Youkai

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP - Signups   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP - Signups I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 2:21 am

Of course you'd pick Growlithe for him to hate, the one I was going to be xD
Back to top Go down
Asuya Youkai
Asuya Youkai

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP - Signups   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP - Signups I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 2:28 am

Name: Growlithe
Pokémon: Growlithe
Level: 5
Moveset: Tackle, Growl

Background: Growlithe was an ordinary pokemon pup being raised by Officer Jenny to track down and help stop the nefarious Team Rocket. After two years, however, after a recent accident during one of his first cases, Growlithe decided he was too weak and wandered far away from his home, where he came across Team (Insert Name Here's) headquarters. Curious, he went inside and was immediately greeted with open arms. Now he looks to continue his training and one day become the best crime-solver the region has to offer, though memories of the accident still lurk in his mind.
Back to top Go down
The Real Lever10
Admin
Admin
The Real Lever10

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP - Signups   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP - Signups I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 9:57 am

I would ^^ and btw there are not any humans in this. Are you saying that when wandering away he somehow ended up on the pokemon world?
Back to top Go down
Asuya Youkai
Asuya Youkai

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP - Signups   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP - Signups I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 5:29 pm

We'll just say Jenny's a Wigglytuff or something xD
Back to top Go down
The Real Lever10
Admin
Admin
The Real Lever10

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP - Signups   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP - Signups I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 9:02 pm

minus the part with team rocket and humans living here (maybe there is an explanation i missed) Tama your char is confirmed ^^
Back to top Go down
Archon The Forbidden
Archon The Forbidden

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP - Signups   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP - Signups I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 12:38 pm

i wanna be a cute eevee named ike who was raised by dratini, because his mom died.
i am level 5 and knows fake tears, tail whip, and tackle. one day his dratini family go missing, and he goes on a quest to find them
Back to top Go down
The Real Lever10
Admin
Admin
The Real Lever10

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP - Signups   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP - Signups I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 4:54 pm

How is it an eevee gets raised by a dratini?... and isnt fake tears supposed to be helping hand?

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Eevee_(Pok%C3%A9mon)#Learnset
Back to top Go down
Archon The Forbidden
Archon The Forbidden

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP - Signups   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP - Signups I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 9:08 am

the dratini were the only ones willing to take him im. it wasnt an easy life for him. meant to put helping hand in there. fake tears is an egg move.
Back to top Go down
The Real Lever10
Admin
Admin
The Real Lever10

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP - Signups   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP - Signups I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 11:39 am

farfetched but plausible and not extreme I suppose. Confirmed and accepted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP - Signups   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP - Signups I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP - Signups
Page 1 of 1